During these unprecedented times we are asking for the cooperation of all our patients. Please review and abide by the following guidelines and protocols.
- Arrive for appointments 10-15 minutes early and call when you arrive. If you do not have a cell phone, please call when you leave home.
- Please always wear a mask while inside the office and not receiving treatment.
- Payments are being received by Visa, Debit, and Mastercard only at this time. No cash or cheques please.
- Please use hand sanitizers upon entry and exit of the office.
Please review these Covid-19 screening questions before EACH visit and call the office if you answer "yes" to any.
- Have you travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
- Have you tested positive for Covid-19, or had close contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19 (without wearing appropriate PPE)?
- Do you have any of these symptoms:
- New onset of cough
- Worsening chronic cough
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- Decrease or loss of sense of taste or smell
- Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches (myalgias)
- Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Runny nose or nasal congestion without other known cause
- If you are 70+ years of age:
- Unexplained or increased number of falls
- Acute functional decline
- Worsening of chronic conditions
More Information About Our Purifiers
Surgically Clean Air's medical grade purifiers use multi-stage air purifying technologies that work together to clean, purify and re-energize the indoor air. The six (6) stage filtration system captures dust particles, pollen, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), gases, mold, allergens, viruses, odors (like formaldehyde and smoke), bio-aerosols, and many other pollutants that are found in inside workspaces. The negative ion generator makes indoor feel more pure, clean and energized to help combat fatigue. For an air purifier to deliver its benefits throughout the indoor space it needs to move large volumes of air through its filtration system effectively without impacting those people that are closest to it or being too loud.